Download AdGuard for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by AdGuard - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download AdGuard latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- The best way to get rid of intrusive ads and online tracking, and to protect your computer from malware.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
AdGuard is the best way to get rid of intrusive ads and online tracking, and to protect your computer from malware. Make your web surfing faster, safer and more comfortable with AdGuard! It is not just another ad blocker, it is a multipurpose tool that combines all necessary features for the best web experience. It blocks ads and dangerous websites, speeds up page loading and protects your children when they are online.
Ad Blocking: will deal with annoying banners, pop-ups and video ads once and for all.
Privacy Protection: Hides your data from the multitude of trackers and activity analyzers that swarm the web.
Browsing Security: You will be able to avoid all fraudulent and phishing websites and malware attacks.
Parental Control: Protect your kids online by restricting them from accessing inappropriate and adult content.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install AdGuard for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept AdGuard End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for AdGuard in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Ad Blocker
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 1+
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by AdGuard . All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.