Download Actual Window Manager for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Actual Window Manager
by Actual Tools - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Actual Window Manager latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Have a fully-functional taskbar for each monitor and many other features to improve the multiple monitors’ desktop environment.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Have a fully-functional taskbar for each monitor and many other features to improve the multiple monitors’ desktop environment with Actual Window Manager.
- More than 50 desktop management tools
- Automation of routine window manipulations
- Virtual Desktops facility
- Must-have software for multi-monitor setups
- Your productivity can be increased several times!
Fully-functional taskbar for each display
Desktop Background and Screen Saver management
Additional mouse features for multiple monitors management
And much more…
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Actual Window Manager for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Actual Window Manager End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Actual Window Manager in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 11 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Actual Tools. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.