Download ActiveSMART for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Ariolic - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download ActiveSMART latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Disk space usage tool and disk health status monitor.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
ActiveSMART takes care about your hard drives and all your data on your disk. It checks the hard drive health and status, runs background diagnostic, monitors disk temperature, checks your free and used disk space and many more.Easy trace the disk space usage on your PC/notebook with disk space analyzer, Automatic disk check-up and hdd temperature monitor and Emergency system shutdown in case of hard drive overheating.
HARD DRIVE HEALTH CHECK
ActiveSMART not only the harddrive tester, but constantly monitors the disk status using S.M.A.R.T. system and various diagnostic algorithms.DISK SPACE MONITOR
Find out what’s using up all your hard drive space in just one click. Built-it disk audit tool shows all files and folders and disk space they are using. Powerful folder size utility built in. Monitoring the hard drive space is never been so easy.SECURE FILE DELETE TOOL
Built-in file and folders shredder tool wipes files and folders permanently using special, industry grade file shredding algorithms. ActiveSMART enables you to securely erase your sensitive data.
DISK TEMPERATURE MONITOR
Prevent your hard drives overheating using built-in Hard Drive Temperature Monitor. Flexible disk temperature alarms, temperature history and current disk temperature included.
OPTIMIZED FOR LAPTOPS
ActiveSMART is carefully optimized to use as low as possible resources on laptops. Special energy saving mode is automatically activated when notebook is running on battery.
SUPPORT FOR SATA, SSD and NAND drives
ActiveSMART supports wide range of internal and external hard drives – internal and external ATA and SATA drives, Solid State Drives (SSD), and NAND drives connected internally or via USB.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install ActiveSMART for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept ActiveSMART End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for ActiveSMART in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Hardware
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 7 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Ariolic. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.