Download Active@ Password Changer for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Active@ Password Changer
by LSoft - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Active@ Password Changer latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Password Resetting Tool.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Active@ Password Changer is a solution designed for resetting local user password and account attributes on Windows Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 systems in case of Administrator’s password is forgotten, lost or user account has been blocked, disabled or locked out.
You will not need to re-install and re-configure operating system in this case.
With Active@ Password Changer you can log in as a particular user with an empty password.
Active@ Password Changer also provides the ability to manage with during which days and times of the week that the user account is permitted to log on to the computer, which is useful for preventing the logging on for account you choose (or remove that kind of prohibition).
Can reset User is Disabled flag, Account is locked out flag, User must change password flag and sets Password never expires to avoid possible user blocking after password has been reset.
Moreover you can create a Registry (SAM) backup before resetting user’s passwords/attributes, and you can restore user’s attributes later on back to the original state.
Demo version allows you to detect proper SAM database, view the user list and particular user attributes.
Professional version actually resets passwords and changes attributes.
FAT16 / FAT32 / NTFS / NTFS5 file systems are supported.
Windows NT / 2000 / XP / Vista / 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 and Windows 10 operating systems are supported for password recovery, new 64-bit MS Windows operational systems are supported as well.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Active@ Password Changer for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Active@ Password Changer End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Active@ Password Changer in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Password Manager
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 26 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by LSoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.