Download Active@ ISO Burner for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Active@ ISO Burner
by LSoft - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Active@ ISO Burner latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Burn an ISO image file to CD-R, DVD-R, DVD+R, CD-RW, DVD-RW,DL DVD+RW, HD DVD and Blu-ray Discs.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Active@ ISO Burner is a simple-to-use dialog-style software to burn CD/DVD/Blu-ray ISO images compatible with the ISO 9660 standard. Automated burning is also supported.
- Many more CD/DVD/BD devices supported, as well as fewer burning errors
- Three independent burning transports are supported (SPTI,ASPI,SPTD)
- Works under User’s account (via SPTI on Vista, and SPTD transports)
- Burning mode (TAO,SAO,DAO) and number of copies to burn can automatically be specified
- Full text log with actions performed, errors and progress information is displayed
- Configuration of after-burn actions supported: Verify, Eject, Shut Down PC
- Test Mode burning is supported
- Extended device, media, and ISO file information is displayed
How to burn a CD/DVD/Blue-ray ISO Image using Active@ ISO Burner?
- Step: Enter full path to the ISO image file to be created in the Source field.
Use the Browse button to specify the path and file name via a standard File Save As…dialog. You can also Drag & Drop files from Windows Explorer to the Active@ ISO Burnerdialog window.
You can also place ISO file to the same directory where Active@ ISO Burner is installed/copied. After program is launched, the ISO file will be selected automatically. A drop down list contains all ISO files burned previously, it may also help you re-select the ISO.
- Step: Insert a CD/DVD/Blu-ray disc into the burner drive.
Wait until media is properly detected and media information is displayed on the right. In the Target area verify the proper Burner to be chosen (if you have several burners), verify media information on the right, and click the BURN button.
- In the most cases, default burning options are acceptable, however you can easily customize the process of burning by specifying:
- Burning Mode: Track-at-Once, Session-at-Once, Disk-at-Once (if supported by inserted media).
- Burning Speed: either Auto-Select, or select from the list of available writing speeds. Optimal burning speed depends on the disc used and burning device capabilities. Poorly chosen burning speed may result in coaster disc. To determine the best burning speed you can make test burns or consult your device and disc manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Copies to Burn: if more than one specified — application will just wait until the next media is inserted, when burning is complete. Burning will start automatically.
- Erase Media: for Read-Write (RW) media type you can specify the Erase action explicitly.
Advanced options can be specified in the Options… dialog which is described below.
- Step: Wait until burning is complete. The log includes the actions performed, errors, and the progress. To cancel ISO image burning click the CANCEL button. After burning is complete, click the GO BACK button to burn another ISO image, or just close the application
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Active@ ISO Burner for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Active@ ISO Burner End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Active@ ISO Burner in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: CD, DVD, Blu Ray, USB
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 3 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by LSoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.