Download Active@ Data Studio for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Active@ Data Studio
by LSoft - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Active@ Data Studio latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Backup & restore your disks, recover deleted documents & photos, erase disks securely, monitor HDD health.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Need to backup & restore your disks, recover deleted documents & photos, erase disks securely, monitor HDD health, or even repair PC when Windows can’t start normally? Active@ Data Studio is a set of both desktop applications plus a bootable CD/DVD or USB Disk for booting up any system into a Windows Recovery Environment.
Active@ Boot Disk
a complete and functioning computer operating system on CD/DVD/USB disk. You simply insert a boot disk into your computer, and reboot. While a live CD does not modify the operating system already installed on a computer’s hard drive, it includes many tools to boot up a computer and fix most startup, PC configuration, and system management problems. Active@ Boot Disk is based on lightweight Windows 10 (build 1709) operating system environment and supports 64-bit (x64) . It contains disk image, data recovery, password resetting, data erasure, network access tools and system utilities. Active@ Boot Disk is a custom configured system. Necessary drivers and scripts can be installed. One may add an alternate language keyboard layout. Boots both UEFI x64 secure boot systems & legacy BIOS machines.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Active@ Data Studio for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Active@ Data Studio End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Active@ Data Studio in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Backup | Recovery
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 470 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by LSoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.