Download Acoustica Mixcraft for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Acoustica - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Acoustica Mixcraft latest version (2024) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Packed with high-end features including live performance panel recording, nested submixes, track grouping, and so much more.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Mixcraft introduces lightning-fast sound engine, featuring advanced audio and MIDI routing, native sidechaining, and Audio Control, an innovative new feature allowing audio signals to control instrument and effect parameters. Comprehensive support has been added for VST3 plug-ins and MP4 video, both must-have formats in professional studio environments. Mixcraft 8 is packed with high-end features including live performance panel recording, nested submixes, track grouping, and so much more. We’ve even integrated Melodyne pitch correction directly into Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio’s interface for flawless vocal performances.
Rock the house with automatically synced, non-stop audio and MIDI clip grooves using the amazingly flexible Performance Panel. Create mixes and mashups with audio warping and song slicing. Manipulate the Performance Panel under your fingers with a Novation Launchpad, MIDI controller, or even your computer’s keyboard, and jam along with Mixcraft’s powerful virtual instruments. Record loops directly to Performance Panel grid locations for instant creation of layered live loop performances.
Mixcraft’s enormous collection of royalty-free studio-quality loops is organized into Song Kits, for incredibly easy track creation – no musical training required! Over 7,500 loops, music beds, sound effects, and samples for fast and easy professional music production. Put the finishing touches on videos or ambient compositions with our comprehensive collection of sound effects and music beds. Improved sound browsing allows rapid auditioning and sound selection. The Favorites star enables fast recall of frequently used sounds. Infinitely broaden your sound palette with built-in Freesound.org browsing and import functions.
Mixcraft is more than just a blockbuster DAW – it’s also a feature-packed pro video editing and scoring environment. Load and edit video files and still images with ease. Crossfade video clips, create transitions, and add a professional touch with fantastic video effects. Rapidly create slideshows from photo collections. Add titles and scrolling text. Publishing enables rendering, uploading, and promotion of music and video projects directly to social media sites such as YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Soundcloud, and more! Mixcraft 8 now supports MP4 audio and video in addition to WMV and AVI formats.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Acoustica Mixcraft for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Acoustica Mixcraft End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Acoustica Mixcraft in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Audio Studio
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 240 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Acoustica. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.