Download AbyssMedia Streaming Audio Recorder for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
AbyssMedia Streaming Audio Recorder
by Abyss Media - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download AbyssMedia Streaming Audio Recorder latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- An easy to use program that allows you to top up your music collection with unlimited free music.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
AbyssMedia Streaming Audio Recorder is an easy to use program that allows you to top up your music collection with unlimited free music. The recorder supports multiple streaming services like Spotify, YouTube, Pandora, Apple Music, Sirius Radio, Yahoo Music, SoundCloud and many others to record audio with just a single click. The recorder is 100% legal way to record your favorite tracks from music stations for free for personal use.
Automatic format detection
The recorder determines the optimal recording parameters, and you only need to choose between quality and file size. It support most popular MP3 and OGG formats, as well as WAV and FLAC lossless formats for highest quality.
It allows you to split tracks for a specified time, or to work in Smart mode. In Smart mode, software detects the silences between songs and creates a separate file for each track. Short tracks, most of which are commercials, can be deleted automatically.
You can schedule recording for many months ahead. Scheduler can launch and close programs, open a web page and generate a file name for the recording automatically.
Simple, but feature rich
Interface is maximally simplified, and even a child can understand it. At the same time, advanced users can use the advanced settings.
Do not clutter up your system
We do not install virtual sound cards that degrade performance and stability, we use only standard Windows functions that ensures compatibility with future Windows updates.
Easily edit recordings
If you wish to edit audio file after recording then you can use free sound editor add-on. Just open recording browser, select your recording and click “Edit file in sound editor” button. First time it will download and install add-on, next time it will load audio file to editor automatically.
It allows you to listen, delete, copy, edit tags, send recordings to iTunes
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install AbyssMedia Streaming Audio Recorder for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept AbyssMedia Streaming Audio Recorder End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for AbyssMedia Streaming Audio Recorder in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Audio Recorder
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 2 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Abyss Media. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.